The Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLD) uses a tuneable Infrared diode for open path optical absorption specific to methane.
With a range of up to 30 metres the RMLD is able to measure from 1 ppm up to high concentrations to enable fast remote leak detection during leak surveys.
This lightweight self-calibrating instrument reduces times for walked surveys by up to 50%. On board datalogging facilitates permanent record keeping.
- Ultra fast response for Methane leaks from Gas Distribution Networks
- Tuneable Diode Laser
- Visible Spotter laser
- Locates Methane up to 30 metres
- Methane Specific (no false positive)
- Digital Methane Detection (DMD)
- Self-Test and Calibration Functions
- Continuous audio tone relative to gas concentration
- Gas Surveying
- Leak Detection
- Landfill Cap Survey
- RMLD Instrument
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ( for 8 hour operation)
- Battery Charger
- Padded Shoulder Strap and Ergonomic Dual Strap
- Belt System
- CD Manual
- Carry Case