The Gas Delivery Unit (GDUnet) automates the essential task of regular instrument bump testing and calibration, ensuring that the Gasurveyor family of instruments are functioning correctly.
The GDUnet has 3 modes of operation, for all user requirements:
1) ‘Network mode’ using Ethernet
2) ‘PC mode’ using flexiCal Plus software
3) ‘Stand Alone mode’ – no PC required
When operating in ‘Network mode’, the GDUnet simply connects directly to a network. All bump test and calibration results are automatically saved to a SQL database, using GMI’s innovative Instrument Management System (IMS) software. Fleet management is assured and compliance is simplified.
- 12V Lockable Power Supply (14760)
- 2m Ethernet Cable (67336)
- 2m USB-A to USB-B Cable (14680)
- Box of O-Rings (42895)
- GDUnet User CD including Software & User Handbook (14767)
- GDUnet Installation Guide (14766)
- GDUnet Quick Operation Guide (14768)
- Shipping List (14761)