The OLCT 10N is a digital gas detector designed for detection of toxic gases or oxygen.
Intended for use in combination with the MX 43, the OLCT 10N provides a fast and accurate response. Up to 32 detectors can be connected on the same digital line or distributed on 8 lines.
All transmitter information is received by the controller in less than 1 second.
Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and allows one man calibration without opening the enclosure.
- Digital Transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Detects O2, combustible, and toxic gases
- Available for detection of O2, CO, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane and Hydrogen
- For commercial and light industrial applications (laboratories, cooling rooms, hospitals, boiler rooms, waste water treatment plants, etc.)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2
- For use only with the MX43 controller
For commercial and light industrial applications:
- cooling rooms
- boiler rooms
- waste water treatment plants