The PS500-CO2 detects 0-5% volume CO2 reliably and accurately using infrared capabilities. The large display font allows for easy measurement reading.
The PS500-CO2 is particularly useful n noisy environments, featuring a very loud (95dBA) penetrating and distinctive audible alarm, together with high visibility large area visual alarm.
Sampling type: diffusion for confined space working. Pumped variant for pre-entry checking is an optional item.
A robust, moulded, rubberised casing guaranteeing Hi-Impact resistance, the PS500-CO2 can be used in the most demanding industrial environments.
- 0-5% Carbon Dioxide (CO2) detection
- NDIR sensing technology
- Large font for easy reading
- Piercing 95 dB audible plus 360-degree high-visibility light bar
- On-board data logging for calibration certificates, data management, and event logging
- High impact rubberised case
- Low cost of ownership
- Personal safety in confined space – CO2 hazards
- General safety in confined space
- Shipping – general
- Breweries – CO2 hazard
- PS500 Instrument
- Configuration Report
- Calibration Certificate
- User Handbook
- Battery/Sensor Grille Key 2mm A/F
- Inlet Filter Key 1.5mm A/F (66165)
- Charger – Universal Plug *Rechargeable Instrument Only*
- Shipping List
- Declaration of Conformity
- MED certificate