The GD10L provides an effective response to the detection of gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical installations.
GD10L safeguards life, environment and property through reliable gas detection over path lengths from 2 (6.5 feet) to 30m (100 feet).
The IR sources are more resistant to vibration/shock than competing technologies, hence replacement of the IR sources is not necessary during it’s long service life.
The unit combines a transmitter / receiver into a single housing and utilises a novel retro-reﬂector. The whole system can be commissionable by a single person.
The retro-reﬂector is heated to minimise condensation and icing.
5 years warranty, 15 years on IR sources.
- Solid state optics – 15 years warranty on IR sources
- Easy alignment
- Tolerates misalignment more than conventional TX – RX systems.
- Alignment by a single person
- ATEX and IEC Ex approved
- Enhanced coverage
- Heated and Precision designed retro-reflector
- Offshore Drilling and Production Platforms
- Fuel Loading Facilities
- Compressor Stations
- Chemical Plants