The GD10P detector is the benchmark for combustible gas detection on offshore installations. It has set the standard for gas detectors in the areas of safety, stability and low maintenance. GD10P comes with 5 years warranty.
The GD10P has been designed with features that provide an effective response to the detection of gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical installations.
These infrared gas detectors differ from all other models, because they utilise silicon based solid-state infrared sources. The complete optomechanical design and construction is so stable that an ultra fast speed of response can be achieved whilst providing unparalleled service life and detector stability, thus saving on maintenance and service costs.
We offer the longest combined detector and IR source warranty on the market.
For retrofit applications, a bridge interface is available allowing the detector to be connected directly to catalytic systems, using the existing cabling and control modules.
Supplied with worldwide performance and hazardous area approvals. Suitable for use in SIL 2 & SIL 3 systems.
An industry standard HART® interface is used for configuration of the optical fast response time and special fault levels as well as access to extended maintenance data.
- Life-safety performance approved; ATEX EN60079-29-1 &
CSA 22.2 No. 152
- 15 year warranty IR sources – solid state optics
- T90 < 2s with option for selectable response rate
- Individually heated sapphire mirror (not conducted heat)
- No field recalibration
- Dual skin weather protector – no filters / gauzes or sinters
- Planned maintenance with HART
- FPSO / FSO / MOPU
- Marine / Jack Up Rigs
- Oil & Gas Onshore Drilling Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Waste Disposal
- Gas Turbines
- General Industry