AC Clamp-on multimeter with built-in non-contact InfraRed Thermometer.
The EX810 Clamp meter features a built-in IR thermometer with laser pointer for non-contact surface measurements from -58 to 518 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 270 degrees Celsius). Clamp measures AC current up to 1000 Amp with a maximum resolution of 0.1 Amp. The 1.7 in. jaw fits around conductors up to 750MCM. Peak hold captures motor inrush currents and other surges. Data hold and auto power off functions. Other features include AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and frequency. Complete with test leads, 9 Volt battery and case.
- Non-contact InfraRed Temperature measurements with laser pointer.
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients.
- MultiMeter functions include AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, and Continuity. 1.7″ (43mm) jaw opening for conductors up to 750MCM or two 500MCM. 4000 count backlit display.
- Autoranging with manual range button.
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max, Auto Power off.
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery and case.
For complete specs please download the product datasheet (not available for some accessories)