Local & Remote non-contact Voltage Detection + Remote Light Detection.
The versatile RT30 uses a pager-sized, non-contact voltage detector transmitter which clamps onto wiring mid-run and transmits a “voltage present” signal to a pocket-sized receiver carried by the user. Clamped onto a live wire, the transmitter signals the user at the breaker panel with LED and audible alerts on the receiver (up to 100 m range). The alerts stop when the correct circuit breaker is switched and work can then be performed safely. You get the RT30 Wireless Remote AC Circuit Identifier with transmitter and receiver, remote clamp-style probe, 4 AAA batteries, pouch case, and operating instructions.
- Combines non-contact voltage and light detection with RF (Radio Frequency) transmission technology.
- Remotely identifies mid-run AC wiring, circuit breakers, switched lines, AC outlets, and light fixtures.
- Non-contact mid-run AC wiring identification without cutting into wires.
- Lighting circuit identification using built-in light sensor.
- Non-contact handheld voltage (NCV) detection.
- External NCV probe can be used to identify wiring in hard-to-reach areas where the transmitting unit cannot fit.
- Complete with transmitter, receiver, remote probe, 4 AAA batteries and case.
For complete specs please download the product datasheet (not available for some accessories)