Includes Telescoping Probe with 18mm Diameter Vane Sensor.
The AN340 is a CMM/CFM Anemometer/Psychrometer Data logger. This meter measures Air Velocity/Volume, Temperature, Humidity, Wet Bulb, and Dew Point. User can store up to 12,000 readings for data analysis. Manually store/recall up to 99 reading. Complete with external mini vane probe, Windows compatible software, USB cable, 6 AAA batteries, and hard carrying case.
- Telescoping 0.7″ (18mm) diameter vane sensor extends from 1ft (0.3m) up to 3.3ft (1m).
- Measures Air Velocity, Air Flow, Air Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point and Wet Bulb.
- Manually store/recall up to 99 readings.
- Automatically datalog up to 12000 readings (2000 readings for each parameter) with 12/24 hour time and date stamp.
- Select data sampling rate from 1s to 4hr: 59 min: 59s. Min/Max/Average, Data hold and Auto power off. Built-in PC Interface.
- Complete with external mini vane probe, Windows® compatible software, USB cable, 6 AAA batteries, and hard carrying case.