Please download the Gasket Kit Information Request form, fill in the details and return to us.
The VCS/VCFS gasket uses proprietary materials to address the regulations associated with fugitive emissions, requirements that are closely monitored and highly sensitive to regulatory agencies today.
- Extreme, high-reliability sealing and electrical isolation solution for critical service applications.
- Seals and isolates all pressure ratings through ANSI 2500 class and API 15,000 psi service.
- Withstands severe service conditions including vibration, temperature and pressure fluctuations.
- Designed to withstand corrosive environments, including high concentrations of CO2, H2S, produced water and aggressive inhibitors.
- Good electrical isolation properties for cathodic protection.
- Pressure-activated seals provide high confidence sealing, eliminates costly leaks and provides a solution for fugitive emissions.
- Gasket is sized to the bore to protect flange faces from media-induced corrosion and flow-induced erosion.
- Prevents turbulent flow at flanged connections.
- Mitigates galvanic corrosion in dissimilar metal flanges.
- High-strength laminate material resists failure due to excess compression.
- Available to match any flange specification (ANSI, ASME, API, MSS, BS, DIN, AS, others)
- Can mate mismatched RTJ with raised-face flanges.
- Easy installation, make up and removal.
- Sealing system is not sensitive to low bolt loads – providing reliable sealing through a range of bolt stress.
- Gasket is self-aligning and centering – quick to install and no special tools are required.
- Maintenance-free corrosion-resistant design is resistant to deforming under load.
- Works in Ring Joint Flanges, reducing fluid entrapment, flow induced erosion and media induced corrosion between flanges.
- Reusable by simply replacing sealing ring.
- H2S service
- High pressure flanges
- Critical service applications
- High Ph service
- Locations where one prefers an integral seal element