The SCE is a heavy duty, single stage, centrifugal overhung process pump built in accordance with the latest Edition of API 610.
Designed for all fluids and process conditions, the SCE process pump has a hydraulic range unequaled in the industry. The range comprises of 131 hydraulic combinations with only 4 bearing brackets for easy maintenance and serviceability.
This optimal design ensures low vibration levels and long operating life. To meet the most stringent requirements, the SCE is available in a wide spectrum of high-performance materials.
Our manufacturing facilities are all ISO 9001 certified and are fully equipped with state of the art, sophisticated CNC machines.
- Radially split, horizontal single stage centrifugal pump.
- Centerline mounted.
- Single / double volute depending on size.
- Single suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance holes.
- End-Top nozzle arrangement.
- Centerline discharge nozzle.
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request.
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (OH2 type).
- Oil ring lubrication. Other methods of lubrication are available.
- Replaceable front and back wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Special design for abrasive liquids available.
- Low temperature design on request.
- Inducers for low NPSH available.
- Fan and Water cooling are available.
- Rotating element completely removable without disturbing piping or driver.
- Coke crusher design available for heater charge services.
- Jacketed casings available for fly ash & similar service.
- Capacity up to 3,200 m³/h (14,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 480 m (1,575 ft).
- Discharge flange size 1” to 12”.
- Maximum Pressure 90 bar (1,300 psi).
- Temperature -80 to 450 ºC (-110 to 850ºF).
- Petroleum Refining, Production and Distribution.
- Heavy-duty Chemical.
- Gas Industry Services.
- Power Plants.