(51 – 305 MM)
The Purger VP is a new product in our Purger line of solid cast urethane pigs. The VP stands for Valve Pig which can be can be launched and received using most of the pigging valves on the market today. Our new design can be counted on to perform up to Apache Pipeline Products high standards to optimize the maintenance of your pipeline. The Purger VP is designed to achieve all of your cleaning and maintenance tasks. Apache Pipeline Products believes that the way to keep your asset in excellent condition and to have less integrity problems is to clean your line with Purger VP pigs. They are easy to launch and receive and once they are traversing down your pipeline you can expect our new design to do a first rate job of cleaning your pipeline.
Designed to traverse 1.5D bends.
- Variety of sizes and durometers
- Wrap brushes
- Lightweight – no metal components
- Flexible design allows easy navigation of bends
- Multiple seals offer excellent product interface.
- Can be utilized in Argus*, Masterflo* and Meridian* Valves
* Trademark names