Identify wire pairs, check continuity & test telephone line polarity.
The TG20 Wire Tracer Kit identifies wire pairs, check continuity and test telephone line polarity. Transmitter has output cables terminated in modular RJ11 phone connector. The non-contact amplifier probe audibly identifies the selected wire or cable so that you can easily trace from source to termination. Comes complete with Wire Tracer Probe and Transmitter with RJ11 phone connector, a pair of alligator clips and two 9V batteries.
- Transmitter with output cables terminated in modular RJ11 phone connector.
- Transmitter injects traceable signal into cables, checks telephone lines, and performs continuity checks.
- Non-Contact probe audibly identifies selected wire or cable.
- Easily trace wires from source to termination.
- Test for properly operating phone lines.
- Adjustable sensitivity control improves wire identification and eliminates false detection.
- Continuity test – visible indication.
- Complete with Wire Tracer Probe and Transmitter with RJ11 phone connector and pair of alligator clips, and two 9V batteries.
For complete specs please download the product datasheet (not available for some accessories)