Compact Size AC Clamp Meter with 6 Functions
The MA430 is a compact 400 amp AC clamp meter that enables users to take measurements in tight spaces while offering an ample 1.2-inch (30mm) jaw opening to accommodate conductors up to 350 MCM. Featuring a large, four-digit readout, the illuminated display is easy to see in poorly lit work areas, and the thumb-dial selector is ergonomically placed for convenient, one-hand operation. The MA430’s multimeter functions include: AC/DC voltage, resistance, diode, and continuity. Also built into the MA430 is the non-contact voltage (NCV) detector. Eliminating the need for a separate tester, the NCV detector uses a red LED to alert users to the presence of voltage on live wires. Additional features include a backlit LCD display, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication. Comes with test leads, 9-volt battery, soft carrying case, and user manual.
- Functions include: AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Diode and Continuity
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- 1.2″ (30mm) jaw size for conductors up to 350MCM
- Backlit LCD display
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off and Low Battery indication
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, and soft carrying case