AC Current Clamp meter.
Ideal for technicians in a range of trades as well for homeowners, the Extech EX710 800-Amp AC Clamp Meter provides a full-featured digital clamp-on meter with high current capabilities at an affordable price. The ergonomically designed, double-molded housing gives you a better grip for comfortable one-handed operation. The EX710 will measure AC current, AC/DC voltage, frequency, resistance, capacitance, diode, and continuity. Its large, backlit LED display makes readings easy to see. The EX710 will measure AC current up to 800 amps with a maximum resolution of 0.01 amps. Its wide-opening, 1-1/5-inch circular jaw can fit around cables up to 500 MCM. The 1-millisecond response time is fast enough to pinpoint transience that can trip circuit breakers or blow fuses. The EX710 comes with test leads, battery, belt holster, carrying case, and user manual. The meter is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty on parts and labor.
- MultiMeter functions include AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Diode, and Continuity.
- Peak function captures inrush currents and voltage transients. 1.2″ (30mm) circular jaw opening for large cables (500MCM).
- Features include Data Hold, Auto power off.
- Double molded housing and white LED display backlighting.
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery and belt holster.
For complete specs please download the product datasheet (not available for some accessories)