The CPP line is designed to meet and exceed the ANSI B73.1 specification. The CPP pumps, are designed around a single, basic hydraulic and mechanical design concept which assures the greatest efficiencies across the broad range of operating conditions, the greatest application flexibility and superior interchangeability.
- Single stage horizontal centrifugal pump.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line
- Enclosed impeller
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Foot mounted.
- Oil lubricated.
- New CPP-L Low Flow, High Head design models available. See CPP-L product.
- Quick ship program.
- ANSI std. B-73-1 (OH1).
- “Back Pull Out” design for ease of maintenance, allows for removal of pump assembly without disturbing casing flange connections.
- Standard or large bore stuffing box selection allows for use of packing, and all designs of single or double mechanical seals.
- Close Coupled assembly available.
- Options for high and low temperatures available.
- C-Frame available (assures proper alignment and better seal life).
Standard Constructions Materials:
- All Ductile Iron.
- Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel (CF8M)
- All 316 Stainless Steel (CF8M)
- Alloy 20, Hastelloy and other materials available upon request.
- 150# 300# RF or FF flanges per material allowances.
- Heavy duty solid SS shaft standard for minimum deflection.
- Large oil sight glass on both sides of the bearing unit for ease of oil level monitoring.
- Standard steel, Non Metallic, PIP and other base plate designs available.
- Capacity up to 1,150 m³/h (5,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 235 m (770 ft).
- Discharge flange size 1” to 8”.
- Maximum Pressure 26 bar (375 psig).
- Temperature -45 to 315 ºC (-50 to 600 ºF).
- Power generation
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Water treatment
- Steel industry
- Tank farm
- Pulp and paper
- Paper stock
- Food processing
- General Industries