The APS Holiday Detector is the most complete hand-held portable holiday detecting unit on the market.
- SAFETY SWITCH – INSTANT SHUT OFF.
- In – Operation indicators.
- 800v – 35000v in one instrument.
- Volume adjustment for use in loud environments.
- Super Bright visual holiday indicator.
- Ergonomic handle and grip.
- Low battery voltage indicator.
- Regulated voltage.
- Push button operation.
- Compatible with Models AP/S1 & AP/S2 accessories (wand, battery, ground cable).
- (2) Batteries, w/ Case.
- Ground Cable.
- HV Cable.
- Wand Handle.
- Inspection Paddle.
- Carrying Case.
- Instruction Manual.
- Letter of Calibration.
Electrode (Choose One):
- Full Circle Spring Electrode for any one pipe diameter between 2 in and 36 in.
- Half Circle Spring Electrode for any one pipe, 0.75 in and 8 in.
- Silicone-Rubber Brush Electrode with any one width between 2 in and 8 in.
- Rugged design for long life.
- Water & Dust Resistant Carrying Case.
- Weather sealed.
- Solid state electronics.
- Pipelines and other coated structures.
- Wide variety of coatings materials.
- Thin to thick coatings.
- Pulsating DC output voltage.
- Low – 800v to 8,000v.
- High – 3,500v to 35,000v100v Resolution (Meter)plus/minus 5 percent Accuracy.
- Battery operated (6v).
- 110v AC Charger (220v available).
- 2.5 in x 21.5 in x 2.75 in Instrument only.
- 5 in x 2.5 in x 5.5 in Battery box.
- 40.5 in x 17 in x 7in (1028.7 x 431.8 x 177.8mm).
- 40lbs (18.14kg) Shipping Weight.
Weight will vary based upon electrode choices.