Overview:PowerFill is an economical ground enhancement material to substantially lower earth resistance of copper-clad ground rods and copper grounding systems.
PowerFill is the economical solution for areas with difficult grounding problems. It is highly conductive wet or dry yet does not require moisture to lower the resistance of a grounding system. PowerFill carries an NSF certification (Certified to NSF/ANSI standard 60) enabling installation around underground potable water systems. PowerFill also contains a corrosion inhibitor which forms a film on the copper creating a barrier against corrosion.
PowerFill is designed to be used in conjunction with all standard copper grounding equipment allowing for a greater variance in design that would otherwise be uneconomical.
PowerFill can be poured in dry or pumped in slurry form. No tamping required. It is very worker friendly. No special tools are required.
- Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth.
- Compatible with all copper grounding systems.
- Does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
- Will not leech into the ground.Never needs recharging.
- Electrically conductive.Environmentally friendly.
- Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system.
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper.
- Will not expand or experience any shrinkage.
- Not affected by freezing.Simple to install.
- Excellent shelf life with no performance effects.
- Brand: Loresco
- Product Code: 9617990479