The Apache Versi I is an all-urethane, durable and economical pipeline pigs. Designed for versatility, it can easily be fitted for cleaning, batching, or displacement operations. The addition of wire or plastic brushes further enhances its usefulness. The flexibility of the solid urethane shaft means even wear of the sealing elements, an inherent problem with heavy steel mandrel shafts.
- No metal parts to bend, corrode or damage pipe lining.
- Remove and replace only worn parts instead of entire assembly.
- Customize configurations to suit application.
- Configure with any combination of cups and discs.
- Circular flat carbon steel, stainless, or plastic brushes.
- Available in different durometers and materials.