Anode Engineering provides mixed metal oxide anodes for Cathodic protection.
Ribbon anodes are manufactured using titanium which meets ASTM B265 Grade 1, that has been coated with Mixed Metal Oxide Coating.
Refer to attached data sheet for further information.
Ribbon Nominal Dimensions
- Width: 0.50” (12.7mm).
- Height: 0.125” (3mm).
- Thickness of Titanium: 0.0118” (0.3mm).
- Coil Length: 250ft (75m).
- Coil Weight: 6 lbs. (2.72 kgs).
- Surface Area of Ribbon: 0.0573 m² per m.
Current Output of Ribbon in CONCRETE:
- 6.3 mA / m (1.92 mA / ft) when operating at an anode current density of 110 mA/m.
- Total output of 75m coil 473mA.