- The KTD30 is a comprehensive Insulation / Continuity tester it provides for three insulation test voltages: 250V DC for SELV and PELV circuits, 500V DC for circuits up to and including 500V and 1000V for circuits above 500V.
- The KTD40 is designed to produce a compact and feature packed test instrument. For instance it includes a full socket tester that will check for 18 socket wiring conditions. It will also check for the very hazardous condition of a reversal of line/neutral at the supply.
- The KTD50 is a comprehensive RCD tester that tests type AC and ACS RCDs from 30mA to 500mA. Special RCD features include an auto, ramp and x 2 I ΔN test.
- Comprises KTD30, KTD40 and KTD50 testers and all leads and accessories in bespoke soft case.
- Full description on instruments can be found on the following pages:
- ACC020 test leads
- ACC063 test leads
- KAMP 13 mains lead
- Carrying case
- Certificate of conformity