Overview:PowerSet is designed for use by the electrical grounding industry when a permanently-setting ground enhancement material for use with copper-clad ground rods and copper grounding systems is specified.
When the specification calls for a hard setting grounding material PowerSet is the product of choice. PowerSet is compatible with all standard copper grounding systems and standard field applications. It is an economical permanent solution to difficult grounding problems in hard to deal with areas. PowerSet is manufactured from environmentally safe materials and is extremely stable. When mixed with water or exposed to moisture, PowerSet attains the hardening characteristics of cement while retaining its highly conductive properties. PowerSet will remain highly conductive during a drought or when exposed to arctic temperatures. Because is does not have any shrinkage or expansion properties it will remain in constant contact with the earth.
PowerSet can be poured in dry or pumped in slurry form. No tamping is required. It is very worker friendly. No special tools are required.
- Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth.
- Compatible with all copper grounding systems.
- Does not contain any hazardous chemicals.Will attain a hardened state.
- Will not leech into the ground or wash away.
- Never needs recharging.Electrically conductive.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system.
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper.
- Will not expand or experience any shrinkage.
- Not affected by freezing.
- Simple to install.
- Excellent shelf life with no performance effects.