Overview:Direct reading of Total Chlorine down to 0.01ppm
CL200 is an ExStik® Chlorine Meter. This revolutionary technique measures Direct Total Residual Chlorine from 0.01ppm to 10ppm. It makes non-subjective measurements unaffected by interferences associated with traditional colorimeters and spectrophotometers like sample color, turbidity, light, and pollutants. This product comes with an electrode, five packs of 10 reagent tablets (50 tests), a protective sensor cap, a sample cup with cap, four CR2032 batteries, and a 48” neck strap.
- Direct reading of Total Chlorine provides fast and easy measurements (less than 2 minutes)
- Low detection limit down to 0.01ppm
- Unaffected by sample color or turbidity
- Memory stores, tags and recalls up to 15 readings
- US EPA approved as an acceptable method for wastewater compliance monitoring of Total Chlorine.