Overview:Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions. Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions.
The CB10-KIT is an Electrical Troubleshooting Kit that features three tools with 5 functions. The CB10 is an AC Circuit Breaker Finder/Receptacle Tester that locates circuit breakers and tests receptacle wiring. The CB10 allows the user to quickly locate 110 Volt to 125-Volt AC circuit breakers and fuses with audible and visual (LED lights) circuit breaker indication. The product also features a variable sensitivity adjustment to pinpoint correct circuit breaker. The second tool is the CT20, a Continuity Tester/Wire Tracer that tests continuity via bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper. The remote probe with LED allows a single user to trace up to three cables. The third tool in this kit is the DV20; an AC Voltage Detector/Flashlight with non-contact detection of AC voltage from 100 VAC to 600 VAC via built-in bright LED flashlight with ON/OFF button built in a rugged double molded housing.
- Circuit breaker finder with outlet/GFCI tester continuity checker/wire tracer and AC voltage detector with flashlight in one convenient kit.
- Includes CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder with Sensitivity Adjustment:
- Quickly locate Circuit Breakers with audible and visual alert.
- LED indicators determine if outlet is correctly wired and identify six fault conditions.
- Push button GFCI test.
Extech CB10-KIT: Electrical Troubleshooting Kit
- Brand: Extech Instruments
- Product Code: lc10376