Overview:Foldable, Pocket Size with Windspeed, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb and Windchill.
The 45168CP is a Pocket Thermo-Anemometer which measures Windspeed in ft/min, MPH, m/s, km/h, Knots and Beaufort Force with 10 second averaging function. Additional measurements include: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, and Windchill. The built-in compass provides wind direction/ 360° readings and has an easy-to-use calibration procedure for improved accuracy. Its water resistant housing floats and drop-tested to 6 feet. Featuring a replaceable non-corrosive plastic wind vane (impeller) and a tripod mount for hands free use. Complete with a CR2032 battery and a lanyard.
- Pocket sized meter folds up for storage and extends up to 9" when taking measurements
- Built-in Compass provides wind direction (Head/Cross/Tail Wind calculation) and 360° readings
- Delta T displays Air Temperature minus Dew Point
- Max function recalls highest windspeed reading over time
- Auto Power Off 5 minutes after last key is pressed with disable feature
- Water resistant housing floats and drop-tested to 6 feet
- Replaceable non-corrosive plastic wind vane (impeller)
- Tripod mount for hands-free applications
- Complete with CR2032 lithium battery and lanyard
Extech 45168CP: Mini Thermo-Anemometer with Built-in Compass
- Brand: Extech Instruments
- Product Code: lc10354