- Great value for money, great specification in a hand held style of case
- High current loop test actually reads true loop impedance ubstead of loop resistance - beneficial when measuring Ze near a transformer
- Low current loop test for bypassing both passive and electronic RCDs
- The KTD40 uses the very latest in electronic design to produce a compact and feature packed test instrument. For instance it includes a full socket tester that will check for 18 socket wiring conditions. It will also check for the very hazardous condition of a reversal of line/neutral at the supply.
- This instrument is capable of measuring true loop impedance, this gives more relevant information when testing PSC/PFC as the reactance of the suppliers transformer is measured as well as the pure loop resistance.
- With the optional distribution board test lead set a high current two wire test can be carried out.
- PFC or PSC is displayed after a loop test has been carried out, it is shown instantly after the press of a second button to change the display.
- Low current – non trip – and high current loop impedance (Patented)
- High current test reads true loop impedance (including the supply transformer's reactance)
- Full socket tester functionality built in
- Unique mains supply polarity test (checks that line and neutral are not switched at the supply)
- Instant readout of PFC/PSC by means of a secondary button
- Voltage test function L-N, L-E & N-E
- Fully protected against accidental phase to phase connection
KAMP13 - Mains Test lead only
Certificate of Conformity
ACC016E - Distribution board test leads
Weights & Dimensions:
- Boxed Weight: 590
- Boxed Dimensions: 197(W)x280(H)x50(D)mm
KTD40 Digital Loop/PSC Tester with ATT
- Brand: KEWTECH Corporation LTD
- Product Code: lc10447