Overview:Highest resolution (0.1mA) and accuracy at low currents
The compact Extech 380942 is a 30 Amp mini AC/DC clamp meter. The clamp meter has a remarkable 0.1mA resolution (AC), very low-current sensitivity, and a small diameter jaw designed to reach into small areas. The 30 Amp range with 0.1mA (AC) and 1mA (DC) resolution is optimized for finding problems where very low current variances would be missed by standard clamp meters. This mini clamp meter is useful for troubleshooting tasks in plant maintenance, electrical, HVAC, and telecom work, as well as residential electrical, fleet maintenance, marine, and motorcycle repairs. This CAT III-rated True RMS mini clamp meter comes with test leads, 2 AAA batteries, soft carrying case, and user manual.
- Low AC/DC Current measurements with high resolution to 0.1mA AC and 1mA DC
- Voltage measurements using test leads
- Fast 40 segment bargraph
- One touch Auto Zero for DC Current measurements
- Min/Max, Data hold and Auto power off
- To download the correct user's manual, please check your product's serial number (on the back of the unit). A product revision has occurred only if the SN begins with a letter (A, B, etc.)