Overview:Polycarbonate is used in the manufacture of the Hi-Temp isolators/spacers giving them the ability to be used for applications that may reach 280 F degrees (138 C). In addition to heat resistance, they also offer excellent insulation, high abrasion resistance and low coefficient of friction for a wide variety of double containment carrier/casing pipe applications. Light in weight and easy to handle during installation, Model HT casing isolators also feature ribbed inner surface that prevents slippage and guards against carrier pipe coating damage. The outer surface may include any one of several moulded runners to accommodate 2 inches (50.8mm) x 4 inches (101.6mm) or larger carrier/casing differentials.
- May be used for high-temperature applications.
- Unique formulation of polymers allows isolator/spacer to be used in applications where temperatures may reach 280 F (138 C).
- Ribbed inner surface prevents slippage and guards against coating damage.
- Lightweight for ease of handling and installation.
- Screwdriver is only tool needed for installation.
- Model available with non-metallic hardware.
- Eliminates the need for grout, blown sand or pea gravel.
Model HT Casing Spacers
- Brand: GPT - PSI/Pikotek
- Product Code: 5159688196